Box Office Collection 2020 | Bollywood Box Office Collection 2020 | Bollywood Box Office Hit or Flop | Bollywood Box Office Verdict 2019, 2020 | Box Office Collection Bollywood Movies | Top 10 Highest Grossing Bollywood Movie 2020
Bollywood Box Office Collection of all latest movies for year 2020-2021 are being updated daily. You will find here Bollywood movie 1st day, 1st week, lifetime collection along with budget, profit percentage, Report & Box Office verdict hit or flop. You can bookmark this page for information on box office collection of Bollywood movies at the earliest. Now let us see list of bollywood box office hit or flop movies of recent years.
Table of Contents
Bollywood Box Office Hit or Flop for 2020 & 2021 Collection
(For mobile, Rotate your screen or swipe right for best view)
We have seen bollywood box office hit or flop and collection for 2019 and 2020. Now we will see top highest grossing bollywood movie of this year. As the year has just started few big banner movie releases so far and many to come. List of highest grossing movie of the year till date is given below.<br
Infographic: Highest Grossing Movies for last ten years.
Box Office Records in 2020
(1) Tanhaji: The Unsung Hero has become highest grossing movie so far in 2020 and also Ajay Devgn’s highest grossing movie.
(2) War becomes highest opener hindi film till date and becomes highest grosser of 2019 by crossing ₹280 cr net in India and also becomes 1st movie to cross 300 Crore in 2019. Akshay Kumar’s movie Mission Mangal becomes his highest opener till date and 3rd highest opener bollywood movie in 2019 after Bharat and War.
(3) Kabir Singh becomes Sahid Kapoor’s biggest opener and emerges 2nd highest grossing movie in 2019 after War. It has also become 4th highest opener (Rs. 20.21 Crore) for 2019. Kabir Singh took just 5 days to cross Rs. 100 Crore, 3rd movie to do so after Bharat (4 days).
(4) Salman Khan’s movie Bharat becomes 2nd highest opener hindi movie by collecting Rs. 42.30 Crore in 2019 after War (Rs. 53.35 Crore). It has also emerged Salman Khan biggest opener ever surpassing Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
(5) Akshay Kumar’s Kesari has crossed coveted club of Rs. 100 Crore in 7 days, 4th fastest in 2019.
(6) Uri outshines the big budget film like Padmaavat, Sanju or Simmba in the 3rd and 4th week. Uri collected Rs. 37 Crore in the 3rd week, whereas Padmaavat, Sanju and Simmba collected Rs. 34 Crore, Rs. 32 Crore and Rs. 20 Crore, respectively.
(7) Uri is Vicky Kaushal’s highest grossing movie as a solo lead and 2nd highest grosser of all time after Sanju and it has also become Yami Gautam’s highest grossing movie after his previous best Kaabil
(8) Manikarnika creats history by collecting Rs. 18.10 Crore on day 2. Its a highest ever collection for a female led film in a single day.
The box office figures are compiled from various sources (online/offline) by our own research. The figures can be approximate and Bollywood Latest does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data. However, they are adequately indicative of the box-office performance of the film(s). Bollywood Latest reserves the right to alter the box office data at any time without any notice.